Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What kind of texture should I use for painting?

I just bought my first house, and am painting my bedroom. I NEED to use textured paint...don't ask. There is the sand that you mix with the paint, and there is a spray on kind. which is easier, better and why?What kind of texture should I use for painting?
your best bit is ';flat paint'; 1 reason its better for your pocket and also you caN do anything with flat paint n the color you pick looks better and last longer time also you can alway paint over with out changing the paint under only if u do have to change the paint under if its darks color and you gooing for lighter then your color will look differ so go 4 da flat!What kind of texture should I use for painting?
Spraying with sand may seem easier but if you have trouble with the sand clogging up the nozzle you will spend more time fixing it time and again. I would paint it on. Keep adding sand and stirring and then paint it on a board until you get the texture you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment