Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I get smooth skin texture on my face?

I exfoliate every night before i go to bed, but my skin feels horrible. How can i get smooth skin?How can I get smooth skin texture on my face?
Go natural. Many products are skin harming, skin aging, even toxic %26amp; health harming. Do a Google search ';harmful skin products'; to verify.


This secret technique was handed down mother to daughter over many generations in our family. It really is a miracle worker and has helped many on Answers. Search my Best Answers(Skin Conditions/smooth skin/anti aging/rejuvenation) and see glowing reports. Secret is repeatedly massaging quite firmly with essential oils. Lavender, grape seed and coconut are excellent and are perfect moisturizers. Lavender and grape`seed have been used to cure acne so will not cause breakouts. clog pores or make skin oily. Beauticians and others have fostered the idea that we should only gently massage but doing it quite firmly has only benefited users. It works in two ways. You have to tighten face muscles which flexes the skin in the part being massaged and in doing so it exercises and conditions many face (and some neck) muscles whilst skin is being firmed, tightened and made smoother by massage. Skin is constantly shedding and renewing. The invigorating massage speeds this up and forces a new, clearer and firmer and blemish reduced skin to quickly appear. It literally revitalizes and even rejuvenates the face. It helps prevents wrinkles and lines and gives skin a radiantly healthy glow.


If you cannot find the very detailed massage instructions with a Search, please email me and I will gladly send them.





SOURCE(S): 20+years research into safe natural treatments/cures of skin, scalp and hair problems and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.How can I get smooth skin texture on my face?
Have you ever tried eggs? It sounds silly, I know, but it really works to rub egg whites (or yolks) on your face, wait about 5 minutes, then wash off with COLD water. Report Abuse

try clinique





or just check out everything at sephora.com





they have the most amazing brands.





and maybe along with exfoliator you need to start using moisturizer and a whole routine. again, check the website. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment