Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I make my Chicken Parmesan have the same texture as Olive Garden? Mine always turns out soggy.?

I normally pan fry my chicken with a bread crumb crust until it turns brown on both sides. Then I put the spaghetti sauce on top and simmer it for about 15 minutes. It tastes good but my crust is always soggy. I want my chicken in my chicken parmesan to have a more crunchy texture like Olive Garden's. How do I achieve this?How do I make my Chicken Parmesan have the same texture as Olive Garden? Mine always turns out soggy.?
The trick is to bake it or broil it quickly after you fry the chicken. You should not be simmering anything after the chicken is done. Once the chicken is fried, you should layer the suace and cheese on it, then quickly bake it in a HOT oven, just enough to melt and brown the cheese. I suggest a quick broil. This way it melts the cheese and gives it that brown cooked taste. In doing this I believe that should keep your chicken from getting soggy.





Enjoy !How do I make my Chicken Parmesan have the same texture as Olive Garden? Mine always turns out soggy.?
OLIVE GARDEN-BLEH!


don't use alot of sauce, I use breadcrumbs and parm and make sure after you fry, you soak the oil off
After breading and pan frying (or baking, as I do), top with sauce and cheese and place under the broiler or back in a hot oven for a few minutes only to melt the cheese.
Don't put your spaghetti sauce on until you serve it.
I always fry the chicken to a crisp crust, then finish in the oven.


I heat the sauce separately - always.


I plate the pasta, then put the sauce on --- last the chicken goes on top.


Don't forget the grated parmigiano-reggianio! Mmmm!
I make mine by adding parmesan cheese to the bread crumbs, frying til brown, cover with a great marinara and mozzarella and then bake in the oven at 400 until the cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. The chicken stays crunchy AND JUICY and you get the added perks of the browned cheese and sauce. The bad thing to this is the clean up.
  • acne scarring treatment
  • highlight videos
  • facial products
  • olive oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment