Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to add texture to my hair?

I have fine, straight hair cut into a bob. What is the best method to add texture?





Gels, waxes, creams? Help!What is the best way to add texture to my hair?
i like the waxes the best just spread a little on to the tipps of your fingers and sort of pull the strands like quickly this will add textureWhat is the best way to add texture to my hair?
At that length, if you don't have any natural curl or wave, your best bet is a curling iron. You can get them with a variety of barrel widths so you can have small, tight curls or big ones. I think you can also get curling irons that put a body wave in your hair...I could be wrong though. If your hair is long enough to french braid, then you can do two french braids, one on each side of your head, in the evening before bed (make sure your hair is wet when you braid it), and then in the morning take the braids out. Voila, instant texture! I used to do that on my hair regularly. Works great.





Good luck!
well there's a lot of things you can use. vo5 hair products is good loreal studioline is also good and shockwave hair products is also good. just go on there sites and you get the information you need..like in loreal studioline they can give you a type of hair product that can define your layered hair
Volumizing serum.
crimper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment