Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get the smooth texture of my hair back?

I got my hair highlighted for the first time this past weekend and now my hair feels dryer than before. Even after I condition it and comb it out. It's dry and tangles easy. What would you suggest I do to fix it? I already use Garnier Fructise shampoo and Herbal Essences conditioner.How do I get the smooth texture of my hair back?
Get a deep conditioning treatment like K-Pak. But your hair is friend from bleach. That's why is feels dryer.





Add: by Joico. You can't get it at a regular drug store though. You'll have to go to a beaty shop or online.How do I get the smooth texture of my hair back?
What colour hightlights did you get ?


if theyre any shade of brown then you can use pantene brunette shine shampoo and conditioner or f theyre blonde then the blonde version. if theyre any other colour look for a shampoo and conditioner specialy for your colour or try elvive colour protect shampoo and condition with added shine. they all make you hair feel light and silky and make it look shiny. also if you straighten it use some sort of prtective spray. also dont you leave in conditioner but if you have to then only use it once a week. i hope i helped :)


Also if you want you hair to feel really soft and conditioned next time have a full head die in a nice colour it really conditions your hair.
i dye my hair a lot i have dark hair and my most recent thing is bleaching parts of it. what i find to bring it back to being soft is shampoos and conditioner that are made for dyed hair, the color my happy by herbal Essence i also use redkins on my hair. Tresemme is my favorite, it makes my hair the softest.
Switch to Nexxus Therapy shampoo and Nexxus Humectress conditioner.





The conditioner can be used both as a rinse out or a leave-in. (I do both) Just be sure when you are putting it in for a leav-in, that you are using just a small amount through wet hair. You don't want it to attract dirt or look grubby.





Good luck!
ugh i sudgest to get the hair detangler. its usually a spray and u spray it on ur hair and it untangles and smoothens ur hair.


hope i helped :)
well try getting color treatment stuff it could help.


like panteen pro-v stuff


i wouldn't really know cause i don't dye my hair


you can always call up the Salon u got it done at


and ask them for some help (:
try putting in some lotion when it's wet (after you condition and shampoo and your hair is still moist )

No comments:

Post a Comment