Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get my brawl texture hacking team noticed?

I'm thinking of a way to get my new site for Super Smash Bros Brawl textures to be known, any ways?How do I get my brawl texture hacking team noticed?
I would just post your site in additional details, because a lot of people will probably see this question.How do I get my brawl texture hacking team noticed?
Post links on forums and communities for Brawl and Nintendo. Install the StumbleUpon app for Firefox, like your page, tag it with appropriate things (video games, hacking, whatever it may be) and people with those interests will come to your site when they Stumble. (Stumble takes you to random sites relevant to your interests). If you get your friends to do this too, it'll be seen more. Also, if you use any internet chat programs or social networking sites, post your link in a status update, a note, a blog entry, whatever - just tell as many people as you can and eventually it'll get around.
Start posting ads in Nintendo Fanboy forums and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment