Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get my hair to be straight with a great texture?

I can get my hair straight without a straightener but I seem to never get all the tangles out.How do I get my hair to be straight with a great texture?
Try BioSilk, it's made by Farouk. The people who make Chi flat irons. It makes your hair super soft.How do I get my hair to be straight with a great texture?
brush it before you straighten it. if your hair really tangles that much (like mine) spray some leave in conditioner before you brush it. then brush it using a wide bristle brush....the kind that people with curly hair use. then (if you want) spray some gloss shine on ur hair...it'll protect it from the heat of the straightner and keep your hair from drying out. then straighten it and it should be perfect
use tigi s factor straitening spray it reli good afta u washed ur hair spray it on n then dry it with hair dryer n its strait all day u cna get it from a hair dressers
i always have my hair straight so what u do to make it straghit iss just always brush it
try detangle spray and a wig brush plus a regular brush. works great for me
  • acne scarring treatment
  • highlight videos
  • facial products
  • olive oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment